Monday, January 30, 2012

The Proof is in the Tapes

Since I was very young, videos of ghosts caught on tape have been extremely fascinating to me.  I have spent countless hours searching the Internet for more thrilling, more exciting, and more terrifying footage of ghouls caught on tape.  On a recent endeavor surfing the net, I came across this video of the most convincing moments of the Travel Channel's hit show "Ghost Adventures."  This is one of many compilations of the best and scariest moments of Ghost Adventures.  After watching this video several times, I find myself even more convinced of the existence of the paranormal.  But for the skeptics out there, I understand that some people need to see it to believe it....





The description of the video refers to the flying brick clip, so I have added it here.  But, BEWARE - this is crazy!

1 comment: